Gapminder: 200 Countries, 200 Years, 4 Minutes (video)
30 Mar 2014 Marcel 0
Instead of studying history for one year at the university, you can watch this video for less than five minutes. Income per person (GDP per capita) is adjusted for inflation and for differences in costs of living (purchasing power) across countries. You can play with the data yourself in Gapminder World.
This is a short clip from the longer film The Joy of Stats©Wingspan Productions for BBC, 2010.
Bron: Gapminder World
Popular Last 7 Days
- 50 Great Examples of Data Visualization! 8 views
- Coca Cola reveals big data-driven operational improvements 8 views
- Opendata: Digitale hoogtekaart komt vrij beschikbaar 6 views
- How Trump beat Ada’s big data 6 views
- De cijfers over internet & de wereld 5 views
- Will Washington Put a Big Hurt on Amazon and Other Big Data? 5 views
- Ebola: Can big data analytics help contain its spread? 4 views
- De historie van de diskette 4 views