Storage in Big Data Market 2018 Global Analysis, Sales Revenue, Development Strategy, Key Vendors, Opportunity Assessment, Future Plans and Regional Forecast to 2022
4 Sep 2018 Marcel 0
In this fast driven environment increasing pressure of maintaining data records led to the invention of storage in big data devices. The increase demands of efficient data storage, cost security, backups, and high adoption of software based storage options and increase in number of connected devices is the driving fuel of the storage in big data market. The usage of storage in big data market has expanded overtime and come up with easy solutions of complex problems. The problems faced by healthcare organizations and retailers are looking for new ways to get more and more data for improving the marketing efforts into the business.
The Storage in Big Data Market is growing rapidly over 20% of CAGR and is expected to reach at USD ~30 billion by the end of forecast period.
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 100 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “The Storage in big data market Research Report -Forecast to 2022”.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2651
To generate a bird’s view of the market, the report is segregated by component, vertical and regions.
- Based on the components, the market has been segregated into hardware, software, and services. The hardware components are further sub-segmented into servers, storage, and networks. The software service is further sub-segmented into software-as-a-service (SaaS), platform-as-a-service (PaaS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and cloud services.
- Based on the verticals, the market has been segregated into BFSI, IT & telecommunication, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, media & entertainment, and others.
- Based on regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
The prominent players in the storage in big data market are – Amazon Web Services (U.S.), Google Inc. (U.S.), International Business Machines Corporation (U.S.), Microsoft Corporation (U.S.), Oracle Corporation (U.S.), Dell EMC (U.S.), Hitachi Data Systems Corporation (U.S.), VMware, Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (U.S), Teradata Corporation (U.S.), among others.
North America led by the U.S. is the absolute leader for the global big data storage market. Development of antecedents such as growing focus on big data management, adoption of analytics and technological advancement connected information systems are driving the growth of the market. Europe accounts for the second largest market led by U.K., Germany, and France Presence of global players and excellent research ecology are prime drivers of the European market.
The market is expected to shift its momentum in favor of Asia-Pacific, led by Japan, China, India, and others. The Middle East and Africa region are expected to deliver a moderate growth skewed in favor of the Gulf economies of Saudi Arabia, UAE, and others.
Get Complete Report @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/storage-in-big-data-market-2651
Popular Last 7 Days
- 50 Great Examples of Data Visualization! 8 views
- Coca Cola reveals big data-driven operational improvements 8 views
- Opendata: Digitale hoogtekaart komt vrij beschikbaar 6 views
- How Trump beat Ada’s big data 6 views
- De cijfers over internet & de wereld 5 views
- Will Washington Put a Big Hurt on Amazon and Other Big Data? 5 views
- Ebola: Can big data analytics help contain its spread? 4 views
- De historie van de diskette 4 views